The cyclo is a three-wheel bicycle taxi that appeared in Vietnam during the French colonial period after a failed attempt to introduce rickshaws. A double seat is supported by the two front wheels, with the driver sitting behind.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover Ho Chi Minh city by cyclo
- Visit the old construction in Ho Chi Minh city
- Enjoy Pho (noodles) or Banh xeo (pancake)
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodation in District 1
- Cyclo with driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Pho or Banh xeo (light meal)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
123 Ly Tu Trong st, Dist 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You need to have your own insurance policy that covers all the activities on the tour.