Experience a breathtaking whale-watching tour from the small fishing village of Hjalteyri, located within 15 minutes from Akureyri. The calm seas of Eyjafjörður, Iceland's longest fjord, make conditions for whale watching highly favorable.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hjalteyri harborOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please make sure you are properly dressed for this tour as it can be cold out in the bay. Bring hats, gloves and good shoes.