Enjoy your choice of a tea ceremony, a calligraphy lesson, or both while wearing a traditional kimono at the 300-year old temple of Miyajima, Hiroshima. Just one street away from the tourist area, enjoy the quiet and relaxing atmosphere of the temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The lesson will be held in English or Japanese
- All of the pictures will be sent to you by email
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must remove your shoes to enter