Pick up insights into the history of Hiroshima. See how life was after the atomic bomb compared to today. Enjoy a spectacular view while eating lunch and ruminate on the past, present, and future of this city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the mon-bell store near Nishi Kamiyacho Station, a one-minute walk from Nishi Kamiya Station. Look for guide holding a sign with the local partner's name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some exhibits contain graphic imagery that may shock young children. Please tell your guide if you have any concerns.