Discover the highlights of Hiroshima on a guided full-day private tour. Explore the city, see the UNESCO heritage site Genbaku Dome, take a ferry to Miyajima, and learn about the tragedy in 1945.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait for your guide in your hotel lobby at your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Travel insurance is highly recommended before you visit Japan. Your guide is not responsible for any illness, injury, theft, loss, or any resulting damage incurred by guests
- Children under 5 years of age can participate free of charge
- Entrance fees for guides are usually free to most tourist sites but are the responsibility of the guest