Explore the famous Peace Park, streets and shopping arcades of downtown Hiroshima on a foodie walking tour. Discover fanatical sports fans, soul food professionals, wide streets with friendly shop owners, local crafts, and a welcoming spirit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In the front of Akushu Cafe 握手カフェ PARK SIDE, 1 Chome-2-1 Ōtemachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 730-0051, Japan. Your guide will be there holding a sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Please inform of any food allergies or dietary requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required