Join a birding guide as you set out from Himeville, traveling through the Mkhomazi Wilderness area and the Sani Pass to spot difficult-to-find birds like the Barratt’s Warbler, Fan-tailed Grass Warbler, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Himeville at the start of the tour.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children