Come aboard the Black Dagger and join a pirate crew on this fun and interactive cruise. Learn pirate talk, get a tattoo, and battle for treasure in a water cannon fight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a fun and interactive pirate cruise
- Learn pirate talk and get your own pirate name
- Defeat Stinky Pete in a water cannon battle
- Pirate cruise
- Name badge
- Water cannon battle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sea Pines gate pass ($9 per car, cash only)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 20 minutes before the cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This experience is recommended for children aged 2 to 10 years old.
- A ticket must be purchased for every rider, regardless of age (infants included).
- No bathroom is available aboard.
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel any trip in the event of weather conditions the captain deems unsafe.