Join a dolphin nature cruise that will travel to the headwaters of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy live narration by an expert naturalist captain aboard a spacious and comfortable ship. Admire the stunning landscape and benefit from guaranteed sightings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local partner’s office 45 minutes before your cruise departure time for check-in. The office is located just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse. Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are staying outside of the Sea Pines Resort, there is a $9 fee (cash only) per vehicle entering the resort.
- This pass allows access to the resort and the free trolley service (summer only) for an entire day.
- In cases of inclement weather, the captain will wait until the departure time to decide whether it is safe to sail.