Spend an unforgettable day sailing through the Libyan Sea on a boat trip to the uninhabited islet of Koufonisi. Depart from Heraklion to admire the golden sand and swim in crystal clear waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Due to the official announcement of local authorities, the shipping company will not be allowed to use smaller boats to take you to the island of Koufonisi. The boat will stop at a point 30 meters away from the shore of Koufonisi, and you will be able to use the ship ladder to dive and swim in the crystal clear waters or swim to the island
- The bar of the boat is open all day long from which you can purchase your lunch, snacks, soft drinks, beverages, ice creams etc. Please ask your guide on the bus, in order to buy in advance your meal at a discounted price
- There are no facilities of any kind on the Island (WC, canteen, umbrellas or sunbeds). You can use these facilities while on the boat