Visit Nuuksio National Park, one of Finland’s top nature attractions, and enjoy a trek led by a professional biologist. You’ll see tall coniferous forest, small forest lakes, and ancient cliffs covered by mosses and lichens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Rautatientori (Railway Station Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- BioGeo-Traveller is environmentally responsible and prefers to move in small groups, using, as much as possible, the most environmentally friendly public transportation.
- Another option would be meeting at the park entrance in Nuuksionpää.
- Maximum group size: 8 persons. Children under age 16, accompanied by at least 1 adult, can join for free.