Get picked up from your central Melbourne accommodation and ride the Puffing Billy steam train, enjoy Devonshire morning tea in Sherbrooke forest, visit world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary, and sample some chocolate at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please meet outside your hotel lobby entrance 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Your guide/driver will be clearly visible wearing a blue "Wine Hop Tours" polo top. Drivers cannot wait for longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Ride the world-famous Puffing Billy from Belgrave to the picturesque Emerald Lake park
- Indulge in a scrumptious Devonshire tea at Sherbrooke forest
- Explore the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary and see iconic Australian animals
- Tantalize your taste buds with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation/nearby location
- Free WiFi
- Devonshire tea
- Ticket to ride Puffing Billy from Belgrave to Emerald Lake Park
- Entrance to Healesville Sanctuary Wildlife Park
- Entrance to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Additional food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour runs in all weather conditions but may be subject to cancelation if bus numbers are not met.
- Plenty of notice will be given should this occur.