Board a spacious 40-passenger catamaran boat to cruise the West Coast of O’ahu and search for wild dolphins. Admire the ocean and mountain views as you keep your eyes out for these and other majestic sea creatures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Please see the below the pickup points and times: ・Ala Moana Hotel, 5:40 AM (Meet on Mahukona Street on the south side of Ala Moana Hotel) ・Ilikai Hotel, 5:45 AM (Meet at the main entrance under the staircase on Ala Moana Blvd) ・Trump International Hotel, 5:50 AM (Meet at the main entrance on Saratoga Road) ・The Ritz-Carlton Residences, 5:55 AM (Meet at the main entrance on Kalaimoku Street) ・T Galleria By DFS, 6:00 AM (Meet at the main entrance on Royal Hawaiian Avenue) ・Hyatt Regency Waikiki, 6:10 AM (Meet at the entrance located on Koa Street) ・Waikiki Beach Marriott, 6:15 AM (Meet at the entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue) ・Hotels in the Ko Olina area, 6:55 AM (Meet at the main entrance of your hotel) If you can to drive on your own, then the meeting point is at Waianae Small Boat Harbor. It takes about 1 hour to drive from downtown to the harbor. Please be waiting in front of the 2-story building with the orange roof by 7:15 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- This activity is sadly not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You may not leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only what is necessary and only to bring on a boat
- Bananas are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions that they bring bad luck