Discover Maui’s natural beauty on a guided hiking trip to some of the island's most impressive waterfalls. Enjoy a picnic lunch by the waterfalls and optional hotel transfers at your disposal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up at your hotel or resort in Kihei or Wailea. Please be ready 5 minutes before your confirmed pickup time. Leave a 15-minute window for your driver to pick you up.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Park & Ride outside of Kahului. The meeting point is located at the intersection of highways 311 and 380. Meet in front of the large concrete wall with space for a single row of parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- For parties of 10 or more, a gratuity of $250 will be collected before the trip.
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens are recommended
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towels.
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park
- Tours run in most weather conditions but the local partner reserves the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.