Fly across the Maui forest on an adrenaline-pumping zipline tour in Haiku. Surround yourself with panoramic views of nature and learn about the history behind Camp Maui, a historic WWII marine base.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at NorthShore Zipline Co. 2065 Kauhikoa Road, Haiku, Hawaii. Take Hana Highway (36 East) towards Hana. Continue past the seaside town of Paia for 4.2 miles. At mile marker 11, turn right onto Haiku Road. Drive uphill for 1.3 miles. Turn left just past the Temple of Peace onto Kauhikoa Road. Drive 2.8 miles to 2065 Kauhikoa Road. NorthShore Zipline Co. (Camp Maui) will be on your left (DO NOT USE GPS OR GOOGLE MAPS).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Participants must weigh between 40 pounds (18 kilograms) and 270 pounds (122.5 kilograms)
- Participants must be at least 5 years old
- Pregnant women and anyone with neck or back injuries are not allowed on tour
- Small point and shoot cameras with wrist straps are permitted (no large DSLR cameras)
- NorthShore has a money-back guarantee. If you are on the fence about ziplining, go ahead and give it a try! You will be taken through a training session and then practice on the Trainer Line. If at any point during this procedure you decide that ziplining is not for you, NorthShore will authorize a full refund. For those not participating, walk-alongs are always welcome free of charge. You may follow along until you reach the viewing area and will be able to see 5 out of the 7 lines
- Please bring cash if you wish to purchase photos at the end of the tour