Cruise to the Lanaʻi island coastline & snorkel a dazzling coral reef, home to abundant sea life. Enjoy delicious food & refreshments as you take in the views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in at our Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store located at 612 Front Street in Lahaina. Please allot enough time for parking as it can be limited. Tour check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks and non-reef safe sunscreen is not allowed on board. 4 oz reef-safe sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube is available for purchase for $13 onboard
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars are available
- Towels and gratuities (optional) are not included