Explore Molokini on an intimate, small-group eco-tour of Maui’s #1 snorkeling and diving destination. With only 38 passengers enjoy no set itinerary, leaving open options for enjoying a unique experience on every trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in at the Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store located in the Harbor Shops of Ma'alaea (for those using GPS, plug in 192 Ma'alaea Road, Wailuku 96793 which will bring you to the main parking lot for the Harbor Shops and the Maui Ocean Center. Located at the north end of the parking lot). Parking is free. Please allot enough time for parking as it can be limited. Tour check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- As an intermediate to advanced snorkel adventure, this trip is not recommended for non-swimmers, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, or anyone with neck, back or knee problems. Children under 7 are not permitted.
- Please bring a towel, hat and light cover-up
- Bring money for souvenirs and rentals
- To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks and non-reef safe sunscreen is not allowed on board