This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Explore the crystal blue waters of Kona on the Big Island in this submarine adventure. Take a dive and marvel at coral reefs and marine life from a submarine once featured in National Geographic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Check-in at King Kamehameha Kona Beach Hotel Atlantis Submarines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This submarine ride follows all Hawaii government health and safety guidelines related to Covid-19.
- Please review the latest government mandates prior to boarding or call Kona reservations office for details.
- All riders must be 36 inches or taller to ride
- All riders must be ticketed