Explore Hawaii’s explosive side on foot. Hike across the active volcano of Kilauea. See historic lava flows dating from 1881 to the most recent flow from 2018. The tour includes a delicious picnic lunch and dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo, 93 Banyan Drive, Hilo, HI 96720. Meet at the local partner’s store by the lobby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you must wear closed-toe shoes for this tour