Get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to carve your own personalized tiki with a Master Carver of Tonga at a carving hut in Kona.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the activity starts. The farm is located off of Mamalahoa Hwy (Hwy 180). Look for the Aloha Adventure Farms or Holualoa Kona Coffee sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Children under the age of 5 may participate with a paid adult