Swim with the gentle giants of the Kona Coast on the Big Island of Hawaii. This must-do tour is something you won't soon forget. Just a short boat ride from the manta snorkeling location, you'll be able to embark on a safe and thrilling experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in is located at this address: 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- On the rare occasion where no manta rays are sighted on your tour, the local partner invites you to come back out on another night at no additional cost to you, or on a confirmed afternoon snorkel tour at no additional charge
- For the safety of guests and the manta rays, this tour is limited to experienced snorkelers and swimmers only