This informative audio guided tour includes earthquake survivors tales and will take you on a journey to the past to see the areas that were devastated in 1931, and how they have been rebuilt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Clock TowerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only