Sapa is home to a great diversity of ethnic minority people. This trekking trip leads you to the real land of hill tribes to discover beautiful, peaceful mountainous landscapes with stunning rice terraces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At 8:30PM your tour guide will transfer you from your hotel in Hanoi to the train station for the train to Lao Cai.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The trekking road is a small soil road, through the village, rice fields and mountains. It's not too long or tired, but you should have good health before trekking.The distance is around 15km in 5-6hrs per day.
- Bring a warm jacket in the winter ( Nov-Jan).
- Good trekking shoes. In the rainy season ( May-Aug), you should bring shoes that enable you to trek in the muddy path.