Enjoy picturesque views of Ha Long and Lan Ha Bays on this overnight luxury cruise. Take in the views from the private ocean-view balconies or up close on the kayak tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up between 07:50 and 08:15 in the Hoan Kiem (Old Town) district of Hanoi.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travel hassle-free with private limousine transfers available from Hanoi
- Sail through Halong bay and explore untouched places in Lan Ha bay
- Swim, kayak, do Tai-Chi, and learn how to make traditional Lotus Tea
- Bike through Viet Hai and make local wine in the village
- Travel responsibly – this cruise is committed to reducing single-use plastics
- Fully furnished cabin with private ocean-view balcony
- Breakfast (1), lunch (2), and dinner (1)
- Complimentary water in each cabin
- Entrance fees
- Kayak rental (2 people per kayak)
- Tea ceremony
- Private transfer from Hanoi (available upon request)
- Spa services, beverages, and other personal expenses
- A surcharge will be applied on Christmas, New Year, and Lunar New year
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide passport details including full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number upon booking. Please present your travel document before boarding.
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in advance.
- Guests with disabilities may be unable to participate in water sport activities.