Experience a unique aspect of Vietnam's arts and craft culture. Bat Trang Village is known for its intricately sculpted, fired pottery and other ceramic crafts, while Van Phuc village has been acclaimed for centuries for its artisans and silk products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Discover unique villages with pagodas, temples and local houses
- Marvel at the making of delicate silk creations in Van Phuc Village
- Create beautiful ceramics with the help of local artisans
- Relax with private transport and a friendly, local guide
- A delicious Vietnamese lunch
- Private transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop off at hotel.
- English-speaking Tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charges
- Personal expenses
- Beverages and other meals not indicated in the program.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Customer's accommodation in HanoiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended for guests to bring a sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes