Take a traditional cruise with a professional guide to the spectacular Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit Heaven Palace Cave, go kayaking or take a bamboo boat ride. Enjoy delicious seafood on board, and a comfortable bus transfer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Vietnamese
- Pickup optional
- Your driver would meet you in your hotel lobby about 08:15-08:30 AM. Hotels located far from Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Airbnbs/ apartments/ homestays are hard for the guide and big bus to pick-up at the office: 03 Gia Ngu Street. If your hotel is far outside of the Old Quarter of Hanoi, please make your way to the office at 03 Gia Ngu street, Hoan Kiem district (near Water Puppet Theatre/Hoan Kiem Lake).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off are only available from accommodation in central Hanoi. If staying in an AirBnB or other private accommodation, please provide a clear address in the booking process.
- If pickup is not available from your location, please meet at the local partner's office
- Please advise in advance if you are vegetarian
- Be sure to bring a hat, raincoat, swimsuit, insect repellent, water, flashlight, good shoes, and some cash
- All participants are required to obey the orders of the tour guide for safety
- You are advised not to bring large pieces of luggage (for your convenience)
- Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic to any foods