Travel by express bus from Hanoi to Sapa on a 2-day tour. Explore Cat Cat village and take a cable car up to Fansipan Peak – the Roof of Indochina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- A holiday surcharge of 600.000vnd per person will apply to trips that take place on the following national holidays: September 1 to September 3 and December 31 to January 1. This surcharge is to be paid directly on the trip
- Be sure to bring warm clothes, a scarf, and a hat as the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold from September through March. Due to the altitude, it can be foggy from December through March
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, and insect repellent are also recommended
- Remember to bring any needed medication with you
- You should bring cash in Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes does not function well; U.S. dollars, Euros, and Australian dollars are accepted in Sapa
- There is no guide on the 2nd day, only a driver
- The sleeper bus has berths for 1 person and separate cabins for 2 people
- The type of bus being taken cannot be confirmed until the day of departure