Discover Sapa in 3 days on a tour with comfortable luxury limousine transfers, stays in beautiful locations, and an itinerary with a hard trek and visits to local ethnic groups.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Hotel pickup is available in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Be aware that the trekking can be challenging, especially in rainy weather
- Tour is not suitable for individuals with mobility difficulties and children under 6
- Note that the homestay offers only the most basic amenities
- Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun screen, insect repellent and any special medication you require. Also bring warm clothes including a scarf, hat and cap because the weather in Sapa is unpredictable
- It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March due to the altitude. It is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Please bring Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa is unpredictable
- U.S. dollars, Euros, and Australian dollars are also accepted in Sapa
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required