Learn about the history of Hanoi’s traditional sights on this full-day tour of the city. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, and visit the Ho Chi Minh complex, the Temple of Literature, the Museum of Ethnology, Trấn Quốc Pagoda, and Dong Xuan market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi only. If your hotel in not in this area, you will have to make your own way to the local partner's office at 39D Dinh Tien Hoang Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Easy reservation (24/7 services)
- Small group size: around 10 persons
- Innovative itineraries that offer clients a good insight of visited destinations
- No extra/hidden cost (only tips and personal expense are excluded)
- Guaranteed departure
- Free pick-up from your hotel in Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Out of the area mention above, you will be on your own from your hotel to our office at 7 Dinh Tien Hoang for the pick-up.