Marvel at the coral reefs, rocky landscapes, and colorful marine life of Easter Island on a snorkeling trip of the north coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is from Hanga Roa hotels only.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- View coral reefs and colorful fish
- Enjoy the good visibility of the clear waters of Easter Island
- Learn about the history of the island
- Pickup and drop-off from Hanga Roa hotels
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Spanish and English-Speaking guide
- Food and Drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You must bring your National Park Ticket.
- Pick-up is not available from the pier or cruise ship port.
- Itinerary and tour are subject to change due to weather conditions.