Visit Nabeul, known for its pottery and ceramics and Kelibia, known for its dry muscat and its fishing port on this full-day tour of the Cape Bon Peninsula. Discover the ruins of Kerkouane, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore the caves of Houaria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included within Hammamet, Nabeul, or Tunis. If you are staying in a hotel, please wait for your guide in the hotel reception area. If you are not staying in a hotel, please be waiting outside in front of your exact address.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you are staying outside of Hammamet, Tunis, or Nabeul, pickup can be arranged for an additional fee of $35