Admire the raw beauty of the local landscape, whilst appreciating the fairy light image created by New Zealand glowworms. Follow the ancient lava flow of Mount Karioi by jumping, abseiling, and rock-climbing waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Revel in the magical, luminescent light glowworms
- Jump, abseil, and climb over beautiful, cascading waterfalls
- Be surrounded by pure natural beauty and incredible wildlife
- Enjoy a hot cup of freshly made tea from a native plant you encounter on your journey
- Be accompanied by an experienced, personable guide
- Free photos from your trip
- Fully guided canyon tour
- Transport to and from the canyon back and back to the base
- Wetsuits, jackets footwear and all safety equipment
- Swimwear and towels
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
33 Simon Road, Raglan 3225, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Participants must be 8 years old or over.
- Participants must be under 120 kilograms.
- Good fitness level required - must have the ability to hike for at least 2-hours.
- For safety reasons guest must speak and understand the English language
- All tours are subject to availability.
- If group size is bigger than 8, please contact us to arrange extra guides.
- A minimum of 2 people are required for the tour to depart.
- The glowworm tour start time will change throughout the season due to sunset.