As the day draws to an end, paddle up the Pokaiwhenua Stream and through the canyon carved out by water over many hundreds of years. Once darkness falls drift silently back through the canyon with glowworms sparkling like Christmas lights all around you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Lake District Adventures Base and return to the same place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Customers should bring warm clothing and a jacket and a spare change of clothing is also a good idea.
- Do not wear denim jeans or thick cotton pants as they get very cold if wet.
- The minimum age for children is eight years, and each child under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.