In St. Pauli everything is possible! Discover the sinful side of Hamburg on a 2-hour walking tour of the St. Pauli neighborhood and learn all about its exciting history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 7:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Stroll along Hamburg's infamous Reeperbahn and discover the sinful side of the city
- Visit the Silbersack Bar and Ritze Bar
- Discover the Red Light District
- See the Davidwache police station
- Discover the Große Freiheit
- Experience the atmosphere at Hans-Albers-Platz
- Make a stop on Herbertstrasse
- Pass by the streetwalkers' strip
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children. Participants must be over the age of 14.
- Alternative tour times are available and can be requested via GetYourGuide.