Enjoy the ultimate multi-media experience at Panik City that's suitable for children and adults alike. Learn about the extraordinary life of the famous German musician Udo Lindenberg, while dabbling with augmented and virtual reality.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Panik City is located inside c/o Klubhaus St. Pauli, Spielbudenplatz 21-22, 20359 Hamburg. Check-In counter is located inside the café Alte Liebe" - please enter the café to check-in. • Make sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts. Provide the booking number emailed to you through the system to receive your ticket at the ticket booth. You will need to log in with Luca or Corona Warn App. Tours will be held under the model of 2G only - this means you must either be fully vaccinated (last vaccination 14 days ago) or recovered (no longer than 6 months) with official document. • You must bring a photo ID with your vaccination information or other means of proof. • Unvaccinated children must provide proof of negative Covid19 test no longer than 24 hours. • Check-in requires Luca App or Corona Warn App.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is only available in German
- Photography is only allowed at one point during the tour - please follow your tour guides instructions
- Due to space limitations, baby strollers are not allowed inside the premises
- This activity is not recommended for children under the age of 8
- Please note that in rare cases and due to capacity restrictions, it might happen that you need to wait an additional 20 minutes before your activity starts; if this happens, your tour guide will inform you to remain at café 'Alten Liebe – die Panik Bar'