Explore Hamburg's historical side and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Kontorhaus district. Later, see the famous Chilehaus as well as the Elbe Philharmonic Hall, and admire the old warehouses of the Speicherstadt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Jacobikirche, corner of Bugenhagenstraße and BarkhofOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour takes place in all weather conditions, so make sure you dress appropriately