Get to know the most attractive parts of Hamburg with local guides. See the harbor and the famous St. Nicholas' Church, and learn all about the Great Fire of Hamburg 1842. Take advantage of exclusive insider tips from your charming guide too.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Landungsbrücken U-Bahn Station, outside of the exit, where the pedestrian bridge begins. Your tour leader will be standing by the railing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Route: Landungsbrücken U-Bahn Station, Old Elbe Tunnel, St. Michaelis Church, Grocers' Apartments, Chamber of Commerce, City Hall