Discover the wonders of Hamburg's Speicherstadt on this 2-hour walking tour. Learn about the fascinating trade history of the Speicherstadt, visit colorful spice and carpet stores, and immerse yourself in the world of coffee at a roasting shop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Wandrahmsteg pedestrian bridge, the nearest subway station is Messberg. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Drinking chocolate will be offered to children instead of coffee