Experience the contrast between past and present on this 2-hour walking tour in Hamburg. Discover interesting facts about the origin and use of the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district) and stroll through the modern HafenCity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the underground station Rödingsmarkt (U3). Take the exit "Willy-Brandt-Straße/Ludwig-Ehrhard-Straße".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear the appropriate clothing for the weather in Hamburg.
- The tour start time can be adjusted to suit your needs upon request.