Explore 3000 years' worth of maritime history at this world-class museum. See more than 40,000 exhibition pieces, ranging from model ships to personal items from sailors worldwide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please go directly to the museum entrance, located at Koreastraße 1, 204457 Hamburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you are a family, make sure to book the family ticket, as this offers great savings
- An audio guide is available for purchase in English and German for €3.50 at the reception desk