Discover Hamburg’s most exciting and beautiful districts with your family at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. Save money with a family ticket valid for the whole day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first stop along the route is Central Station, Kirchenallee main exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- At Hauptbahnhof, Kirchenalle (bus stop 1), buses depart every hour between 9:45 AM and 3:45 PM
- At Landungsbrücken (bus stop 5), buses depart every hour between 10:01 AM and 4:01 PM
- The duration of a full loop is approximately 1.5 hours (without hopping off)
- The ticket is valid for a family of 2 adults and 3 children aged 6 to 14 years old. In case of non-compliance. you may have to pay extra
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge
- The city tour is moderated live in German and commentary in English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Italian is provided via an audio guide
- Note: On Wednesday, 08.03.2023 there will be closures and traffic obstructions in the city area till 13:00 due to a large demonstration. This circumstance will affect the course of the city tours. Please consider this in your daily planning.