This historical tour through Hamburg brings you closer to the history of the Hanseatic city. The unique underground bunker system, the pneumatic post and the Mönckebergstraße shopping street are just a few of the highlights!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Tour route: Hamburg Central Station, Mönckebergstraße, St. James' Church, Sprinkenhof, Chilehaus, Reichenstraßen, Africa House, St. Nicholas' Church, Trostbrücke, Chamber of Commerce, Hamburg Rathaus.
- Alternative tour times are available and can be requested via GetYourGuide.