Awaken all of your senses on a visit to the Chocoversum in Hamburg. During a 1.5-hour tour you can follow the cocoa beans on their exciting journey from cultivation to the finished chocolate bar and also become a chocolate maker yourself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The Chocoversum is located in Hamburg's old town, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a 10-minute walk from Hamburg Central Station and only 5 minutes from the Speicherstadt
- English speaking guests can join in with the help of a English guide to the exhibition, available at the service center
- There are English guided tours every day. If you can´t participate in the offered English tour, you can join a German guided tour with the help of an English guide book to the exhibition
- The tickets are not bound to a person or time. Tickets are non-returnable and non-exchangeable
- Groups of 14 participants or more must register with the tour operator in advance
- Children up to 5 years of age may enter the museum free of charge