Explore Hamburg from the water with a harbor boat trip. Learn facts about the city as you cruise past the Speicherstadt, HafenCity, the several bridges over Elbe River, and the container terminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Tours of the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) are subject to water level. It is not possible to cruise through the narrow waterways when the water is at a high or low level. The tour operator will let you know when the water level will be ideal
- You need a smartphone to use the English audio guides. The free version of the app is available from the App Store and Google Play
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair-bound participants