Save money on individual tickets with a combined hop-on, hop-off bus tour and harbor cruise of Hamburg. See the sights at your own pace and get to know the historic city and the third-largest port in Europe better.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 160 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for a boat ticket at the Landungsbrücken or Hamburg Central Station (Hamburg Hauptbahnhof).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you start with the bus tour. The driver will provide you with your harbor tour tickets after you present your voucher
- Buses depart approximately every 60 minutes.
- The first bus of the day departs from Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) at 9:45 AM or from St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken) at 10:01 AM. Please consult the tour schedule.
- The harbor boat tour takes 1 hour and departs daily from piers 1-4 at the St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken). Boats sail from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM from November to March (last departure at 4:00 PM), and from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from April to October (last departure at 6:00 PM). The English harbor tour departs at 12:00 PM daily. The boats depart every 20 minutes in the summer, and once every hour in the winter. Departure times and locations are subject to change