Discover the changes Hamburg underwent over the centuries on this 2-hour tour. Explore the historical locations between the Hamburg Town Hall and the modern HafenCity, including St. Nicholas’s Church, the Speicherstadt, and the Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.