Discover why the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier21 is one of the top-rated things to do in Halifax. Immerse yourself in an authentic experience and learn about Canada's ongoing immigration through first-hand stories.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier21, 1055 Marginal Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Present the barcode on your voucher to the staff at the ticket counter to be scanned. The Museum is located on the waterfront in downtown Halifax, nearby to the Garrison Brewery, Halifax Seaport Farmer’s Markets, and Halifax Boardwalk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- All floors of the museum are wheelchair accessible
- Guided tours are available daily in English and French at varying times
- A flexible voucher redemption policy means you can visit any time 7 days either side of your booked date
- No admission required to access the Scotiabank Family History Centre or Gift Shop