Take in the lush natural beauty of Costa Rica on this 2.5 hour guided horseback ride to the mesmerizing Oropéndola Waterfall. In addition to taking in the 25 meter waterfall, revel in the variety of flora and fauna in the surrounding forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
You will meet at the tour operation centre located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja area, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Long pants
Know before you go
- Guide is not bilingual, so if you require one please make a request
- A charge of $50 (approximately 35€) will be added for booking a bilingual guide from one to four hours