Admire the stunning architecture of Guadalajara and the beautiful handicrafts of Tlaquepaque on a 6-hour sightseeing tour. Stop at landmarks in Guadalajara’s historical downtown and see colonial buildings, cobblestone streets and craft markets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The supplier will contact you on the day prior to your tour with your pick-up time
- Drop-off at in Guadalajara:
- -Minerva roundabout, Av. Ignacio L. Vallarta, Vallarta, 44690 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- -Expo Guadalajara, Av. Mariano Otero #1499 CP.44550, Verde Valle, 44550 Guadalajara, Jal., México
- -Historic Center , near Av. 16 de Septiembre 16, Zona Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., México