Meet the home of the rarest and most beautiful stone, the opal. Magdalena, a typical Mexican town in the state of Jalisco, is only about an hour from Guadalajara and offer the opportunity to see one of the largest opal producers in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • Customers that are not staying in a hotel can wait in the nearest hotel lobby or sidewalk if they are staying in a house or apartment.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will be walking on dirt trails in to the mines